Eduka Suite is a tool designed for all types of schools, regardless of their location around the world. We already work with schools in over 50 different countries, on all continents! This interactive map, which is updated regularly, shows the number of students in our databases around the world.
We adapt to each country and offer localized solutions that are perfectly suited to your geographical location. Here is a non-exhaustive list of components that may vary from one country to another. You can view the details for each region of the world by selecting a continent from the main menu at the top of the page.
Already 11 languages available as standard
Eduka Suite is offered in its entirety in 11 languages; if necessary, you can also add others and have them easily translated by your team:
Your platform can be set up in each of these languages, which you can activate or deactivate as needed. The online help for administrative users and parents is fully available in each of these languages. Eduka’s support team can answer you in French, English or Spanish!
All currencies are supported
Your Eduka base is managed with a main currency which is the one of your daily management. All the currencies of the world are supported! You can then issue invoices and make collections in any currency of your choice.
Stay in control of exchange rates by defining your own billing and collection rates. The European Central Bank rates are given as an indication. Eduka takes care of the rest: it manages your exchange rate differences which it can then send to your accounting software.
Integrations with other software
Eduka offers many ways to synchronize with other tools, to import the database from your previous software, or export its data to third party systems:
- A flexible and powerful data import tool, with an easy-to-use column mapping system and support for the most common file formats
- A list creation system to export your data easily: everything is done in a few clicks, no technical knowledge required
- Specific integrations with some local or known software: Pronote/EDT, Factos, Totem, and many others…
- An API to perform remote or automated actions; it already contains more than 20 endpoints and continues to be enriched according to the needs of schools
You can send SMS to and from any country in the world thanks to our integration with the SMS sending provider Twilio. Contact us to know the rates to the destinations you are interested in: you will be surprised, SMS is not so expensive after all!
Online payment is possible for all types of fees in Eduka: school fees, transport fees, extracurricular activities, canteen, and anything else you can imagine. It is even possible to pay advances that will be allocated to fees charged later!
Eduka supports many payment platforms, allowing you to select the one that will offer you the best financial conditions:
- PayPal: worldwide
- Stripe: Worldwide
- PayZen: worldwide (requires a bank account in France)
- PayWay: Australia
- CyberSource: worldwide (check with your bank for availability)
- MPGS: worldwide (availability to be checked with your bank)
- 2C2P: Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam
- ECOM CMI: Morocco
- Interswitch WebPAY: Nigeria
- Alpha E-Commerce: Greece
To obtain the most up-to-date list possible, please contact us.
The Eduka suite interfaces with your accounting software to ensure data synchronization within your information system. Whatever the complexity, we are able to adapt our file formats or interfacing with your existing system.
Many other systems present in each country are supported: ABSOFT (Serbia), Rewizor (Poland), Gesall (Luxembourg), ABSS (Malaysia), and many others… Do not hesitate to contact us for a complete and updated list.
Of course, if your accounting system is not in the list, we can develop the necessary connector that will allow you to synchronize your Eduka platform with your accounting software. This is usually a quick project that is ready to use as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
With your bank
That’s not all! Eduka also interfaces with your bank to offer services such as:
- Direct debit: SEPA (European Union), SIMT (Morocco), GIRO (Singapore) are already supported, if your country has a different format, let us know and we will make sure that this format is supported as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
- Import of bank files for cash receipts: you can import the bank slips given by your bank. If these contain information that identifies parents, students, or invoices, this allows you to automate your collections. Many formats are already supported for different countries; if this is not the case, let us know and we will make sure that this format is supported as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
- Export of unpaid invoices to the bank: you can export your unpaid invoices to send them to the bank, so that the bank can then offer to pay these invoices directly from its website or terminals. Many formats are already supported for different countries; if this is not the case, let us know and we will make sure that this format is supported as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
- Cash or cheque deposit slips: do you cash cheques or cash? No problem, Eduka allows you to generate a clean slip in the format expected by your bank. Many formats are already supported for different countries; if this is not the case, let us know and we will make sure that this format is supported as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
With your government system
In many countries, an interconnection with the existing system is required. For example, Eduka is interfaced with the DIAN system in Colombia for the creation of official and numbered invoices with the governmental system.
In Sweden, we support the OCR system, which makes invoice numbering more reliable. In other countries, Eduka generates “tax certificate” type documents that allow for tax credits. Many interconnections are already supported for different countries: contact us for an exhaustive list. If your system is not yet supported by Eduka, let us know and we will make sure that this format is supported as soon as Eduka is launched in your school.
To go further…
Eduka is a system used internationally by many schools. We provide solutions to adapt our software to your country. However, if the functionalities you need do not yet exist in Eduka, do not hesitate to express your needs and we will do what is necessary to adapt our software offer to your school. Do not hesitate to contact us to talk about it, we will answer you as soon as possible.